HECAS 2020 (2nd Round)
|Registration and Payment Starting Date: 06 August 2020 at 8:30 a.m.|
Online Payment Closing Date: 26 August 2020 at 11.00 p.m.
Counter Payment Closing Date: 27 August 2020 at 03:00 p.m.
Registration Closing Date: 27 August 2020 at 03:00 p.m.
HECAS 2020 (2nd Round) online application to Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA) and Politeknik Brunei (PB) will commence on Thursday, 06 August 2020 at 8:30 a.m. and will be closed on Thursday, 27 August 2020 at 3:00 p.m. The programme levels on offered are Level 5 Diploma, Higher National Diploma and first Degree programmes.
Applicants are only allowed to select a maximum of TWO programmes from each of the local HEIs. The total number of programmes that applicants can select is up to FOUR.
Application will only be processed when all requirements are fulfil as follows:
- Submit HECAS application before the closing date of HECAS.
- Settle overdue payments upon HECAS registration either:
- through BIBD Mobile Application; or
- by cash at the payment counter located at First Floor Block B, Cash and Revenue Unit, Department of Administration and Services, Ministry of Education; and
- Login to your HECAS to check for overdue payment and print/ save your application for your own record;
- Submit online application/ hardcopy document required in the Institution Checklist either to:
- OASYS, UBD or PBAS, PB;
- Office of Academic Management, UNISSA
All payment must be settled before the closing date of HECAS and all payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE. Failure to settle payment before the closing date of HECAS will result in application not being processed and NO APPEAL will be entertained.
It is the responsibility of all applicants to read and understand the HECAS Terms and Conditions before starting the application process.
|Prepared by:||Higher Education Division|
Ministry of Education
|Updated on:||6 August 2020|